This is the official homepage of the International Workshop on Advanced Experimental Mechanics for Students and Young Researchers 2022 (IWAEMf22).
The IWAEM'22 is an online (all-virtual) workshop which will be held from 9:00 to 18:00 Japan time (UTC+9) on November 25 (Fri.) and 26 (Sat.), 2022. You can select preferred presentation style, Oral or Poster, when you submit an abstract. The special session on poster presentations by students of high schools and colleges of technology will be organized in the afternoon of November 26, 2022. The deadline of abstract submission is October 15 October 22, 2022. The Workshop will also make a plan to have an invited lecture by an outstanding researcher for young people.
What's New !
- Outstanding presentation awards are announced (December 20).
- The program (Final version) is uploaded (November 17).
- Chairpersons of each session have been determined (November 17).
- The program (Version 1) is uploaded (November 2).
- Guidelines for Presentations are open (November 2).
- The deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended until October 22 (Sat.), 2022.
- Information about plenary lecture is updated (October 6).
- The workshop homepage is open (September 20, 2022)