Instructions for Presenters
Session Chairpersons and Oral presenters- Chairpersons should meet with the paper presenters in their session rooms, before the session commences.
- Each paper has 20 minutes including presentation and discussion.
- For invited keynote speakers, each lecture has 60 minutes including discussion.
Audio Visual EquipmentAll session rooms are equipped with LCD projectors. The terminal for a computer on the projector is D-sub 15p. There is no common computer and pointer for your presentaion. The oral presenters use their own computers. Please check the connection of your computer ad the projectot before your session starts.
Poster Presenters(1) All posters will be located on the floor in front of Convention Hall 300 on the third floor of International Cnogress Center.
(2) Poster session is held on Sunday, November 3. Poster presenters will attend the poster session, and be available to answer questions. The awarding ceremony for special poster presentation by students of High School, College and College of Technology will be conducted.
(3) Posters must reflect the material summarized in your abstract accepted.
(4) Posters may be a maximum of 900 mm wide by 2100 mm tall. We recommend that they are within the A0 Standard size of 841 mm wide by 1189 mm tall.
(5) Each poster board will be identified by a number corresponding to the receipt number of the abstract.
LanguagesAll papers and posters will be presented in English.
|The 14th International Symposium on Advanced Science and Technology in Experimental Mechanics (14th ISEM'19-Tsukuba)|